Fulton Bank LinkedIn Fulton Bank Instagram Fulton Bank Facebook Fulton Bank YouTube
Since Fulton Bank opened its doors in 1882, we have strived to deliver the best banking experience for our customers. Our focus on our customers has allowed us to grow along with you. We listen to better understand your needs and expectations and provide tailored financial solutions. Our community-oriented style of banking and commitment to our customers enables us to provide the flexible and timely responses needed to sustain mutually satisfying, long-term banking relationships. To us, that means putting customers first, promoting diversity and inclusion, and making a positive difference in people’s lives as we live our purpose to Change Lives for the Better.
As one of the leading financial institutions in our region, we provide consumer, retail, and business customers with the best in banking services and products, investment management, and trust services. We are a full-service commercial bank with over $25 billion dollars in assets and 3,300+ employees operating under a financial services holding company, Fulton Financial Corporation.
· New Jersey
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Fulton Bank, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, supportive environment where we acknowledge, respect, and welcome a diverse and collaborative working team. At the core of our company, we work to welcome and support the differences of our employees. By fueling an environment of open-mindedness and respectfulness, we facilitate inspiration and innovation. This common vision defines and unites us wherever we are and in whatever we do. Diversity drives us and empowers people from all backgrounds.
Through our Fulton Forward initiative, we aim to make a positive impact. By focusing on four key pillars and our commitment to corporate social responsibility, we help build and enrich vibrant communities.
· Affordable housing and Home Ownership
· Job Training and Workforce Development
· Financial Education and Economic Empowerment
· Diversity and Inclusion
We have career opportunities at every experience level and we are looking for people who are passionate about collaboration, customer service, and lasting relationships. For us, It’s Personal. We hire team members who raise the bar, who are collaborative and inclusive, and who are looking for a long-term career with Fulton. We succeed as a company because we value teamwork and grow together by connecting great people to great opportunities. At Fulton Bank, we believe that relationships matter, and that begins with a diverse and inspired workforce.
· Our Internship Development Program provides undergraduate college students with a paid opportunity to discover their direction as they work and learn from experienced financial professionals in a variety of areas within our company.
· Our Management Trainee Program provides full-time, benefits eligible employment opportunities post-graduation. The program is designed to move your career forward, as you gain real-life, hands-on experience through on-the-job training in areas across our organization.
· Our Military Internship Program offers employment opportunities to our heroes by leveraging the unique talent and skills veterans and service personnel bring to the workforce. We honor service men and women and are committed to providing opportunities to help them grow rewarding careers.
Fulton Financial Corporation/Fulton Bank (“Fulton”) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.