Larimer County Guiding Principles
- Being good stewards of public resources
- Promoting innovation, adaptability, and committing to continuous improvement
- Providing consistent quality customer service
- Empowering people to take responsibility
- Cultivating inclusive and collaborative partnerships
- Being a fulfilling, enjoyable, and inclusive place to work
Larimer County government upholds and advances the community’s health, safety, well-being, and quality of life.
Larimer County is a great place to be; an innovative community to live, work, and play for everyone.
HUMAN RESOURCES VISION:
The Human Resources Department will help Larimer County Government meet the needs of our community.
At Larimer County, we value inclusion and recognize the impact it has on the success of our employees and the services they deliver. We are committed to addressing matters related to inclusion, hiring individuals with disabilities, and understanding and enriching a diverse workplace experience for our employees.
HUMAN RESOURCES MISSION:
We are committed to attracting, developing, maintaining, and retaining a talented workforce by:
- Actively listening to our customers.
- Providing timely and accurate services.
- Empowering customers to take responsibility through technology, training, and education.
- Modeling and encouraging positive and healthy work environment.
- Embracing innovation and encouraging it throughout the organization.
- Being a trusted and impartial resource.
- Communicating respectfully, openly, and honestly.