Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion (₠24 billion). We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit www.lindecanada.ca
The primary role of this position is to profitably manage and grow a portfolio of customers for a given geography or territory. In addition to overall management of an assigned territory, the Territory Manager must increase sales and profits in line with Company goals and objectives. This is accomplished by meeting or exceeding set targets, increasing the level of customer satisfaction and securing business with long-term agreements.Territory Manager - Outside Sales (Full Time) - Terrace, BCMajor Responsibilities
(Duties may include but are not limited to):
- Accountable for sales and operating profit by territory
- Secure long term relationships by obtaining agreements
- Maintain lists of target accounts
- Execute actions to obtain target accounts
- Generate and qualify new business leads
- Uncover new opportunities and up-sell a customer through superior product knowledge
- Organize sales calls to ensure existing customers are managed
- Represent Linde in a professional manner at all times
- Apply cost to serve model on existing and new customers
- Support and implement marketing plans, promotions and new product launches
- Accountable for providing complete and accurate account set-up and pricing data
- Ensure ongoing accuracy of customer information
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
- Degree or diploma - Commerce, Business or Marketing, or applicable technology or equivalent experience
- Professional selling skills is an asset
- Product knowledge / account set-up
- Pricing and maintenance procedures
Linde Canada Inc. is committed to employment equity for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
Linde Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Applicants requiring accommodation during the recruitment and selection process are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required. We will work with you to meet your needs.