Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
Linde has approximately 80,000 employees and operates in 100 countries. Primary business units served are Americas, EMEA & APAC as well as Corporate. JOB OVERVIEW
Develop, coordinate and implement strategic internal communication plans and materials to drive employee awareness and engagement throughout Linde's global organization. SCOPE
- The position is located in Linde's Danbury, CT global headquarters and reports to the VP, Communications & Global Giving.
- Collaborates with other members of Corporate Communications Team in Danbury and Munich, Global Communications Team members within the businesses and various stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Works under minimal supervision with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Responsible for establishing partnerships at all levels throughout the organization to proactively support key initiatives with strategic communication plans.
Include, but not limited to the following:
- Provide end-to-end management of communication projects, programs, campaigns and initiatives including strategy development, creation and execution of deliverables.
- Oversee internal editorial calendar for Corporate Communications.
- Direct intranet strategy and content creation - serve as Internal Lead on Project Unify, the company initiative to merge legacy intranet platforms.
- Develop various internal communications (e.g., announcements, presentations, newsletters, videos, etc.) on a variety of topics.
- Lead technical, legal and stakeholder reviews to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of materials.
- Measure effectiveness of various communications channels on an ongoing basis, report results and adjust strategies and plans as needed.
- Lead quarterly Global Communications calls to ensure the team is informed about company initiatives and is sharing best practices.
- Support executive management communications. Lead special projects as needed.
Bachelor's degree required. Journalism or Communications preferred, as excellent writing skills are a must for the position. EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in corporate communications with proven expertise in leading employee communications and intranet.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Please note that a writing test will be required for candidates selected for interviews.
- Proven leadership capabilities and experience in high exposure corporate environments.
- Excellent judgement, composure and effortless multi-tasking.
- High energy, creative, results oriented and accustomed to working within limited budgets/resources.
- Multi-national communications experience a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.