ENSCO's Marketing and Communications Group is looking for a versatile and experienced senior level Marketing and Communications Specialist.
This individual will play a key role in creating, driving, and managing strategic content for internal and external audiences by working with various divisions and departments across the company. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing targeted messaging and marketing campaigns in support of ENSCO recruiting, business development, branding and internal communications efforts, including corporate and industry related awards and PR opportunities. The ideal candidate for this position will have more than seven years of related print and digital marketing experience and be looking for an opportunity to build, shape and develop marketing and communications efforts for a company with a diverse portfolio of offerings in diverse markets.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Collaborate with Human Resources, Marketing and Communications teammates, and Business Development teams to build internal and external print and digital marketing campaigns and strategic initiatives.
• Develop and implement integrated communications plans that incorporate product and/or services marketing, thought leadership, advertising and customer engagement.
• Plan and assist in the development of creative and technical content including white papers, brochures, data sheets, presentations, customer success stories, case studies, press releases, annual reports, websites, social media, newsletter articles, video scripts, trade show booth messaging, etc.
• Develop brand awareness and product positioning within our target markets.
• Analytical approach with the ability to track performance and effectiveness of marketing and communications initiatives.
• Lead the execution of print and digital marketing campaigns from start to finish, driving collaboration with stakeholders and leveraging the right resources and processes.
Qualifications Required (Skills)
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or Business Administration, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant B2B and B2G marketing experience in Aerospace, Avionics, National Security/Defense, Rail, Cyber, AI/ML or relevant fields.
• Direct experience with the responsibilities identified for this position.
• Extensive creative writing, editing and content experience, both online/web and offline/print (Portfolio required upon request).
• Experience with digital copy-writing and best-practices for websites, online advertising, blog, email marketing, social media, etc.
• Must be able to communicate and present clearly and confidently to executives.
• Understanding and articulating complex technology concepts and their relationship to the audience's needs and concerns.
• Skilled in working with Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).
• Copywrite edit/proof strategic communications such as intranet, press releases, email announcements, annual reports, data sheets, print/digital ads, web content, social media postings, newsletters, etc.
• Distribute press releases and research media outlets with media monitoring& competitive intelligence tool Cision.
• Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
• Collaborative and team-oriented.
• Experience and ease in handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
• Experience in developing/managing internal employee newsletter content and editorial calendar.
• Photograph local company events (Company camera provided).
• Manage/maintain photos for internal events and newsletters; manage employee photos and photo release database on the server.
• Time and task management and organization skills.
• Enthusiasm for challenges with a strong work ethic.
• High degree of initiative and self-motivation and willingness to dive into the details.
• Able to work independently with honesty and integrity.
Located just outside of Washington D.C. in Springfield, Va., our corporate headquarters location is home to the CEO and President, the Finance Division, the Human Resources Division, and the Marketing Communications Division.
The CEO and President provide ENSCO's long-term planning and strategy and set vision and goals for the company, including financial management and performance, business planning and execution, research and development, and overseeing all corporate and operating divisions.
Strength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.