CDL-A Drivers Immediate Openings
We offer excellent opportunities for Class A Dry Bulk drivers seeking to strive and flourish in the transportation industry,focusing on their professional as well as personal development.
- $2,000 Bonus: For a limited time we are paying a bonus for experienced pneumatic and vac drivers.
*Bonus to be paid out over 90 days.
* Guaranteed weekly pay! Tired of inconsistent checks, no more!
* Hauling plastic pellets and powder
* Out 3-5 nights per week
* Paid tanker training - we'll teach you how to operate a tank
- Great balance of home time, pay, and benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k), with company percentage match
- Performance and referral bonuses
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance, starting as low as $10/week
- Weekly pay and many other great benefits
- Feel like part of a team; Low driver to dispatch ratio
- Guaranteed pay
- 24 hour dispatch
- Late model equipment
- No tanker endorsement needed
- Paid tanker training
- Hauling bulk in primarily the southeastern region
- Minimum 25 years of age
- Valid Class-A CDL (no endorsements required)
- Minimum 12 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
J&M Tank Lines, Inc. is a family owned and operated company, running the Southeast and Texas, that has been in business since 1948.
The company founderstarted the company with a loan of $125 from the People's Bank in Selma, AL, moved his one truck from Selma to Montgomery, ALand the legacy of J&M Tank Lines, Inc. was in motion.Since that time, J&M Tank Lines, Inc. has expanded to cover primarily the Southeast, from Texas to the Carolinas. And though business,locations and people have changed over the years, one thing that hasn't changed is the work ethic that transformed a one truck operationinto the premier bulk carrier in the industry.
Associated topics: class a driving, company driver solo, company over the road, company truck, conductores clase a, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, otr company, regular home time, time at home