Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.Global Finance Technology:
Overview: Organizational Overview:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Bank of America Risk & Finance Technology (RCTT) is responsible for end-to-end technology solutions and support for the Chief Financial Officer organizations.Role Overview:
The End To End Forecasting Program focuses on building an integrated process so that all our forecasting, whether stress for CCAR, baseline for strategic planning and any resolution scenarios are run on the same framework. Additionally, the team is responsible for the current Enterprise Stress Testing data warehouse and reporting platforms and capabilities.
This role will be responsible for hands-on application development to support the current and target process, as well as partnering with the multiple Technology teams to implement the target architecture and migration to underpin the integrated forecasting process.Required Skills:
- 9 + years of experience in Java application development End to End
- Strong core java skills including multi-threading, collections API, JDBC and knowledge of Java profiling tools
- 5 + years of experience in Java UI technologies HTML5/Angular or React/ Redux/CSS
- Experience in using frameworks like spring, spring boot, MyBatis etc
- Knowledge of performance tuning data intensive applications
- Expertise in performance profiling, ability to identify performance improvements and memory optimizations
- Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills
- Experience in large scale enterprise application implementation
- Creative individual with a track record of working on and implementing innovative tech based solutions
- Exceptional intelligence and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelors from university
- Background in enterprise stress testing
- Knowledge of risk (credit, operational and market)
- Knowledge and/or experience working within the Hadoop or other big data distributed ecosystem.
- Knowledge of cloud computing or distributed computing
- Software development in Agile environment
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role