Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global\r\nteam of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make\r\nthe future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an\r\neco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible\r\nto breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool\r\nthings. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career\r\nopportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will paint and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.Key Responsibilities
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
#CBYOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- 2 years experience in Metal painting or Powder Coating
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Ability to communicate information clearly
- JOB ID: req286397
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 2810 Avenue E East,Arlington,Texas,76011,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.