The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings intelligent and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell changes the way the world works. For more than 130 years, we've solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground-breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation. This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Establish and drive procurement of material and services in alignment with business Leadership for your assigned commodity / category and/or region as per Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Plan. You will have site responsibility for driving competitive commodity and category supply strategies to achieve lowest Total Cost for your site, reduced Working capital via Negotiation planning and execution, High Growth Region Sourcing, Value Engineering and Sole/ Single Source elimination. You will manage Supplier Performance to support your commodity/category and/or region and ensure supply continuity. You will be managing several projects in dynamic environment. You will ensure compliance with company business policies and procedures, Export /Import regulations. Key Responsibilities
YOU MUST HAVE
- Drive and execute Annual and Strategic Plan with supporting strategies
- Right and Fast execution of strategies to align with business Growth and New Product Introductions
- Manage Site Category and Commodity Strategies including spend analysis, Benchmarking, Cost, Market Analysis and Global Technology / Economic trends
- Ensure Relationship development with key Supplier Leaderships
- Align with Site Sales, Marketing, Technology, Business, Operations, Finance and Quality and Other Honeywell Businesses
- Manage Supplier selection, RFQ and RFI process, Negotiation, Contracting and supplier performance processes
- Improve Working Capital thru Payment Terms extensions, Payment cycle optimization, Vendor Managed Inventories Inventory and Lead time reductions
- Assist in Site Tactical Procurement escalations, reconciliations and reporting as required
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluent English Skills
- +3 years of experience in Global Procurement
- Knowledge of electronics industry
- Professional Certifications in Project/Supply Chain/ Procurement/Contract Management
- Team Leader experience in Supply Management/Sourcing/Procurement/Business
- Demonstrated Business and financial acumen
- Experience with SAP or site relevant ERP systems, E Sourcing Platforms, Request for Quotation Tools, Project Management Tools
- Project Management and/or Contract Management Experience
- Experience with Six Sigma and Lean Tools
- Master's degree
- JOB ID: HRD132696
- Category: Procurement
- Location: 1300 W Warner Rd.,Tempe,Arizona,85284,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.