Company DescriptionAbout Experian
Experian is the world's leading global information services company. During life's big moments - from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 17,800 people operating across 44 countries, and every day we're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation to help all our clients maximize every opportunity. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Learn more at www.experianplc.com
or visit our global content hub at our global news blog
for the latest news and insights from the GroupJob DescriptionDescription
As part of the ongoing growth of Experian's Global Finance Services (GFS) organisation, an experienced, motivated and proactive FP&A Analyst
is needed to provide the revenue reporting and analysis required by regional business and Finance team. This challenging role will be based in Experian's Global Delivery Centre in Cyberjaya, Malaysia and be part of the APAC Regional FP&A team.
The role is high-profile with frequent exposure to senior management (both in Finance and across the wider business). The successful applicant will need be presentable, confident and articulate. Ability to work to tight deadlines is a fundamental requirement.What You'll Be Doing:Main Responsibilities (Management Reporting, Forecasting and Analysis):
QualificationsEducation and Qualifications:
- Closely support APAC market in managing;
- Monthly financials e.g. month end reporting and closed.
- FP&A reporting requirements e.g. monthly cost forecasting & MMC
- Annual budget submission
- Financial control and governance
- Working closely with APAC markets Finance Directors and APAC Function Leaders to understand actual performance/fluctuation vs plan and future business plan.
- Preparation of the monthly reporting and forecasting information packs, working with the business to understand performance, current issues and trends covering P&L and monitoring key KPI's
- In depth analysis on cost drivers, able to challenge status quo.
- Prepare various ad hoc financial analyses as required from time to time to support ongoing business decisions.
- Promote best practice, and continue with business process improvements and re-engineering to drive efficiency and add value to the business
- Operate effectively in a virtual team environment and matrix.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent. A member of internationally recognised accountancy qualification, i.e. CPA, ACA, CGMA (CIMA) would be added advantage.More about you:
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in the finance or accounting ground, including dealing with stakeholders in different global locations.
- Ability to develop, analyse and effectively interpret financial information.
- Strong communicator - Ability to explain solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Hyperion - with an ability to build complex financial models and graphs. Knowledge in BI and Tableau would be added advantage.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who manages projects end-to-end and has a demonstrated track record of getting results, organizing and prioritizing deadlines
- Ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage various demands, demonstrating accuracy, attention to detail and organisational skills.