We're passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we've helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish - and we're not done.Our 17k amazing employees in 40+ countries
believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We're investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. We embrace our diversity yet share similar values and growth mindsets.What's your next professional and personal goal?
Let Experian help bring this to lifeJob Description
The Data Center Operations Analyst II is a member of a multi-disciplined Global Operations Center team responsible for providing 24x7x365 global monitoring and support of a wide variety of technology platforms, products, and services. The Data Center Operations Analyst II utilizes multiple monitoring tools to ensure the highest level of availability for Experian infrastructure, products and services.Job Role/ Duties
- Monitor data center operations via a large array of tools to ensure maximum service availability
- Prompt and efficient triage and remediation of alerts and system notifications
- Manage high severity incidents including technical bridge calls, incident documentation, and leadership notifications to ITIL standards
- Partner with Problem Management and Subject Matter Experts on Root Cause Analysis
- Partner with Change Management to ensure changes adhere to Change Management policies
- Partner with technical teams on change implementations
- Analyze system and service trends in support of Continual Process Improvement
- Develop and document operations center processes and procedures
- Mentor new team members
- Stay current on Experian platforms, products, and service offerings
- Bachelor's degree or minimum of 5 years related Command Center/NOC experience OR combination of the two.
- Proficient Tier 1 and 2 technical skills in at least one technology discipline (Window Server, SQL Server, Linux, and basic networking)
- Working knowledge of a wide array of technology systems, tools and utilities and how they function with one another in a large Enterprise Datacenter environment.
- Familiar with some DevOps tools (Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Maven, Git, Splunk, etc)
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Working knowledge of Incident Management & High Priority Case Management
- Excellent Customer Service, client facing skills
- Candidate are required to work on 12 hours rotational shift
- Experience in working in globalized IT services environment
- Excellent English (oral and written) and good communication skills