We're passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we've helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish - and we're not done.Our 17k amazing employees in 40+ countries
believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We're investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. We embrace our diversity yet share similar values and growth mindsets.What's your next professional and personal goal?
Let Experian help bring this to lifeJob Description
What you'll be doing
- Collect & store data
- Bring technical expertise to ensure quality & accuracy of that data
- Process, design, present data in ways to help people, businesses & organizations make better decisions.
QualificationsMore about you
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, deletion
- Managing users & user roles
- Provide QA of imported data
- Commissioning & decommissioning of data sets
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Helping develop reports & analysis
- Managing & designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with infrastructure & operations environment desirable.
- Experience with ELK desirable.
- Experience with Python desirable.
- Experience with Service Now desirable.