Company DescriptionAbout Experian
Experian is the world's leading global information services company. During life's big moments - from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 17,800 people operating across 44 countries, and every day we're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation to help all our clients maximize every opportunity. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Learn more at www.experianplc.com
or visit our global content hub at our global news blog
for the latest news and insights from the GroupJob Description
This role is to support the HR Director for Regional Functions APAC in delivery business partnering to our Strategy & Innovation team which cover Analytics, Technology and Innovation teams.
The Senior HRBP is accountable for planning, designing, aligning and implementing the people strategy for in coordination with the Leadership teams. As our Senior HR BP, we need an experienced level individual who has a good understanding of business strategy, can build sustainable professional relationships and can act as a trusted advisor to senior leaders.
The ideal candidate will be strong in HR BP typical activities applied in fast growth environment, should be hands on and would know how to navigate in an environment where things may not always be fully defined but where he/she will own the journey to get it there. Process improvement implementation is key for our emerging markets.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate capability in driving employee engagement, creating people plans including succession planning, responding to our engagement surveys and will be skilled at coaching and influencing business and HR stakeholders at all levels to deliver results. This role would report directly into the HR Director for SEA & Strategy and Innovation.What you'll be doing
QualificationsWhat you'll need to bring to the party
- To be an active member of HR supporting the Leaders drive people engagement, culture change, talent reviews and achievement of business objectives.
- Identify people solutions to achieve business outcomes and optimise employee and candidate experience.
- Champion a culture of collaboration and innovation as well as ensuring the fair treatment of employees.
- To the Leaders act as a confidante and thought partner; a trusted coach and counsel and a valued voice, providing innovative ideas, provocation and challenge to the senior leadership team, as well as advice and insight.
- Partner with key stakeholders to formulate and execute strategies that drive talent, capability and engagement growth across Experian.
- Support leaders through complex people management issues to effective outcomes.
- Oversee the reward governance and frameworks, including the annual compensation review
- Process improvement and process implementation is a key part of the role particularly in emerging markets. Contribute in optimizing, maximizing and automating processes to achieve efficient service delivery and experience
- Talent acquisition, learning and development Challenge and support the business to identify and develop solutions to bridge current and future skill gaps in talent, by way of talent acquisition and learning and development.
- Support global mobility of talent in to and out.
- Ensure retention and effective focused development is facilitated for our high potential employees
- Utilise the engagement survey insights to drive activity that is aligned, cohesive and impactful to creating a great place to work.
- Ensure compliance and standards upheld in how we interact with our people in all business activities ensuring they are handled sensitively, professionally and in accordance with policy and employment law.
- Provide support on HR operational matters when required.
- Develop recruiting specifications with hiring manager and facilitate recruiting strategy.
- Provide coaching and guidance to more junior level recruiting staff
- Minimum 7-10 yeas' experience within Human Resources that involves partnering with stakeholders ideally with exposure to markets such as Singapore, Malaysia, India and China.
- Demonstrated examples of being a key advisor in a leadership team on all people matters and be a thought partner, with skills in planting ideas, challenging, provoking and inciting action.
- Strategic and innovative thinker that will enable the business to drive growth
- Client focused and strong commercial acumen, with a strong understanding of the client group and the context within which they operate, an ability to engage in high level debate around that context and a strong point of view beyond immediate domain.
- Demonstrates outstanding teamwork, proactively developing colleagues, caring about our reputation and priorities and always assuming positive intent
- Is credible and confident, displaying great energy, passion and drive in everything they do, good levels of emotional intelligence and common sense.
- Ability to problem solve- identify, define and have the resilience to drive a
- Ability to manage multiple expectations and projects at the same time.
Success at Experian is strongly about personal fit with the culture and the behaviours we value as an organization:
- Consistently deliver great results
- Be a developer of people
- Grow yourself
- Build strong and productive relationships, internally and externally
- Drive positive growth and change
- Lead with purpose, integrity and pride in what we do
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours. From India, across Asia to Japan and down to Australia, our 1800 people are what make our business special. Experian's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, development, innovation, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... That's why we're an award winning organisation for our people-first practices, something we're very proud of.