Experian unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We gather, analyze and process data in ways others can't. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decision and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime. For more than 125 years, we've helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish - and we're not done. Our 17,800 people in 45 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
The role would offer a mixture of streamlining existing tasks and assisting with stabilizing and migrating new tasks into the KL SSC. As a result, there will be regular changes in the composition of your responsibilities. Your tasks will include but are not limited account payable. There are open opportunities for various accounting exposure.
What you'll be doing:
- Process all vendor invoices and credit notes received based on PO matching
- Process Paperless Payment request on daily basis and to ensure all PPRs completed before the scheduled payment run dates.
- Process all intercompany invoices (end to end process)
- Prepare Supplier statement reconciliations at month end before WD12 and reviewed by Team Lead.
- Process & audit employee travel expense reports (Purchasing card/Travel & Expense cards/cash claims) according to country audit rule/tax regulations
- Ensure all queries/rejections are taken into action well before the payment run dates
- Review and respond to travel expense payment queries received from employees
- Professionally and timely respond to supplier queries
- Participate in Oracle User Acceptance Test for any enhancement or customization in the system.
- Continuous process improvements to improve the current process and active participant in Empower Workshop.
- Support on future Payables task migration to KL SSC
More about you:
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Preferably recent graduates with CGPA of 3.5 and above
- A team player, providing an assistance when required to others and working together to achieve common goals.
- Ability to deal with a high volume of work in a transaction orientated environment.
- Able to set priorities and manage own time to meet deadlines and objectives within SSC team.
- Good command of English with an excellent communication skills
- Initiative to do above and beyond the required task.
- Ability build working relationships
- Experience in analysis skill specifically good in Excel