Company DescriptionAbout Experian
Experian is the world's leading global information services company. During life's big moments - from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 17,800 people operating across 44 countries, and every day we're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation to help all our clients maximize every opportunity. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Learn more at www.experianplc.com
or visit our global content hub at our global news blog
for the latest news and insights from the GroupJob DescriptionBackground to the position
We're currently looking for a FP&A Analyst
to join the Global Finance Services Team based in Kuala Lumpur and report directly to Regional FP&A Manager and cover the scope for APAC Market.Job Descriptions
QualificationsEducation and Qualifications:
- Closely support SEA market in managing revenue activities.
- Monthly financials e.g. month end reporting and closed.
- Revenue & billing tracking to ensure accurate revenue recognition
- Direct cost forecasting and tracking
- RDE system customer contract setup and maintenance
- Monthly forecast, annual budget submission and Hyperion loading
- Financial control and governance include solid knowledge in revenue recognition (IFRS15)
- Partnering with country FD & FBP, billing and controller team to support them understand their revenue and direct cost movement.
- Work closely with project manager/sales team on new contracts, billing requirement and follow-up contract status.
- Analyze and prepare the revenue milestones, billing schedule and revenue recognition schedule
- Prepare various ad hoc financial analyses as required from time to time to support ongoing business decisions that relates to Revenue
- Promote best practice, and continue with business process improvements and re-engineering to drive efficiency and add value to the business
- Assist with the forecasting and budgeting processes which occur during the financial year, including providing support during the overall process, and ensuring an efficient and effective planning process
- Ensure MI processes are efficient and meet stakeholders' needs and changing environment
- Operate effectively in a virtual team environment and matrix
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with strong university degree qualification. A member of internationally recognised accountancy qualification would be an advantage, i.e. CPA, ACA, CGMA (CIMA) or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a Financial Accounting (5+ years), including dealing with stakeholders in different global locations.
- High Motivation, High Energy, High Engagement
- Proactive individual and dare to ask questions.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and excellent attention to detail.
- Resilient and durable, able to maintain momentum in the face of obstacles and setbacks.
- Ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage various demands.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills