We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life's big moments - from buying a home or car, to sending a child to university, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
For more than 125 years, we've helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish - and we're not done.
Our 17,800 people in 45 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.Job Description
To ensure that the daily operation of our IT Service Request processes are maintained and delivered inline with our SLAs and KPIs. The role will ensure that our processes are reviewed and monitored on a daily basis, highlighting any trends to the Service Request Manager to ensure swift action is taken to maintain the service. The role will focus on both the manual completion of open requests, and continually looking for opportunities to improve the process and remove manual effort in fulfilling requests, either via deflection or automation.
- Daily maintenance of the Service Request process ensuring delivery inline with appropriate internal systems and SLA's and KPI's
- To resolve any issues with requests by liaising with other internal departments
- Consistently delivering outcomes to a high standard within agreed timescales, procedures and quality standards
- Act as point of support and escalation for colleagues for the Service Desk, ensuring training need is identified and highlighted to Team Leader/Manager where needed
- Conduct data analysis, spot data trends, perform gap analysis, generate reports and recommend improvements to the Service Request process and Catalog
- Ensure the Service Request process is followed and maintained
- Ensure that good client / consumer outcomes are at the centre of all operational activity and decision making.
- Deliver great clients and consumers service and seek to exceed client / consumer expectations.
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements within role responsibility and escalate issues quickly.
- Pro-actively identify risks and make recommendation to mitigate these.
- Adhere to security, risk and regulatory requirements such as FCA, GDPR regulations
- Experience of working within a service operations function, working with ITSM systems (ideally Service Now) to complete work based on SLAs.
- Understanding of ITIL.
- Ability to relate and empathise with our clients, in order to deliver world class services in the Experian way.
- Experience of onboarding new processes and being a champion to drive the engagement and correct adherence to the process.
- Experience of working with senior leaders and making suggestions.
- You must be analytical and methodical in your approach, with the ability to question, triage and gather all the required information to ensure requests logged have the correct info to allow for a smooth fulfillment journey.
- The ability to work effectively with cross functional teams. Must posses strong communication skills written and verbal.
Our colleagues' health and well being is a top priority for us, that's why our reward, benefits and well being programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it's your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
At Experian we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. We care about work that works, whether that's about where you work or adjusting your hours to fit better with your life. Our flexible working practices, including our hybrid working model where employees can split their working time between the office and their home, support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. So that you can love where you work please discuss what works for you with your recruiter during the hiring process.#LI-DS1