Responsible for development and production of Medicare regulatory required materials to ensure compliance with State and Federal regulations and alignment with administrative policies. Position supports CNC Medicare Solutions portfolio nationwide with pre-sale and member enrollment materials.
- Responsible for the production of Medicare regulatory required materials, pre-sale materials, and post enrollment member materials, as directed. Ensures compliance with State and Federal laws, accreditation standards, internal operations, and products.
- Works within materials automation platform to generate and update materials. Performs audits of language and content to ensure accuracy and consistency with models and templates.
- Supports Senior Specialists and Managers with implementation of approved language updates and audit of such changes in Medicare materials. Develops errata documents when necessary.
- Participates in cross-functional committees to promote understanding of development activities, assist in review activities, and ensure compliance with a standard format for master templates used in material development.
- Acts as a project lead for audits of both written and web-based materials as needed on an annual basis. Also participates in ad hoc auditing and change initiatives and testing when assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in related field such as Health Care Administration, Managed Care, Business, Legal and Communications or equivalent experience will be considered. 3+ years of marketing or communications experience. Prior experience developing member communications preferred. Some experience acting as a subject matter expert or team lead preferred.
Travel: less than 20%
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.