Experian is the world's leading global information services company. During life's big moments - from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 17,800 people operating across 44 countries, and every day we're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation to help all our clients maximize every opportunity. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Learn more at www.experianplc.com
or visit our global content hub at our global news blog
for the latest news and insights from the GroupJob Description
As our Technical Consultant you'll have strong business skills and technical skills, providing solution support that includes technical scoping, developing, testing and debugging and installing. This position requires a working knowledge of relational databases, SQL, Stored procedure, API integration, data processing and the ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan to accomplish goals.
The role sits within our Decision Analytics delivery team. We enable clients to make analytics-based customer decisions that support their strategic goals.What you'll need to bring to the party
What you'll be doing
- Strong consultative disposition and a drive to overachieve
- Refined internal and external relationship skills
- Proven capability in driving outcomes in a demanding role
- Authenticity, to build genuine and productive relationships with our clients by working strategically in partnership to discover their business needs and challenges
QualificationsMore about you
- Lead kick-off calls to gather project requirements from stakeholders to build project plans, SOW, timelines, and develop action items.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects and scope
- Drive action item owners to deliver their tasks on time and according to the defined schedule
- Oversee deliverables to closure, and escalate issues as needed
- Assist with development of presentations, reporting, business cases, and other requests as needed by management/clients
- Develop, collaborate, and maintain excellent working relationships internally and externally
Technologies and tools:
- Engineering background with 3 to 5 years of experience in complex software / enterprise solution
- Hands on experience while working SQL statements, stored procedure and Relational databases
- Ability to craft and articulate strategic solutions and prepare solution roadmap for clients
- In-depth knowledge of implementing methodology and best practice's for API, CRM and 3rd party integration
- Should have good blend of business and technology skills, understand clients' business needs
- Excellent presentation and communication skill while coordinating with clients and cross functional teams
- Must have the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English and Japanese
Why this role is critical to us
- REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, JAVA, SQL
- Networking (Basic Knowledge)
- Version controlling like GitHub
- Spring MVC, Spring, Spring Boot, Maven, Jenkins
- Apache Tomcat
- Linux (Suse/Redhat)
- Experian are dedicated to building the best in class products and solutions with strong ambitions and great focus on innovation and growth for the future. The delivery team sits at the very core of this
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours. From India, across Asia to Japan and down to Australia, our 1800 people are what make our business special. Experian's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, development, innovation, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... That's why we're an award winning organisation for our people-first practices, something we're very proud of.