We are currently recruiting for a Lead Client Analyst to work in Experian Marketplace team in Nottingham. Our team is currently working remotely from home.
Experian Marketplace is a unique team made up of Fintechs acquired by Experian - offering a unique combination of a vibrant, fast-paced, small team feel and big company benefits. We pride ourselves on the impact that each of our team can have on our business and customers.
Experian Marketplace develop data and technology products for the financial services market specialising in credit pre-qualification services. Our tools allow price comparison sites to profile their customers and match them to the most suitable products, radically improving the value proposition for their consumers and at the same time increasing their revenue. We work with many names you will know including MoneySuperMarket, ClearScore, Compare the market, Barclaycard, Lloyds Banking Group and HSBC.
Experian Marketplace are committed to building a diverse, passionate and ambitious team. We value learning and self-development, and support it with a combination of personalised work objectives, classroom-learning and mentoring. Our people managers work to understand each teammate's long-term career aspirations and to coach them on the skills they need to progress within the team to more senior roles.Job Description
The Senior Client Delivery Analyst is responsible for delivery within Marketplace, they will manage both the team's analyst and resource, as well as feeding into design choices for new deliveries and ensuring work is carried out according to business standards. They will also liaise with the Product Management and Go To Market Teams to define the pipeline, as well as working with the agile lead to define and maintain Agile ways of working within the team.Operational
- Manages the balance of work in the team between product development and client delivery. Prioritises long term improvements alongside short-term tactical pieces.
- Defines, prioritises, and maintains the backlog for delivery and product changes. They will own backlog prioritisation and issue review.
- Collaborates closely with product managers and agile lead to drive implementation and adoption of Agile processes and tools to support new product features, backlog grooming and sprint planning.
- Has a strong technical background in SQL based solutions, and can oversee and review technical changes, as well as signing off that changes have been carried out according to Experian Marketplace risk and security policies. They will also feed into the technical design process for new products. Expected to be able to be a productive member of the team, getting hands on every day.
- Run Elevate Performance ensuring that team members have stretching personal objectives, development plans and regular performance reviews to embed a high-performance culture. Involved in calibration of any direct reports.
- Develop and implement talent management and succession plans to identify and develop high potential employees and ensure an available talent pipeline to meet business and capability requirements.
- Drive employee engagement and openly encourage two-way communication flows.
- Ensure training and competency plans are in place and that all team members complete required training in a timely manner.
- Establish and frequently review the allocation of responsibilities, accountabilities, and necessary resources to ensure regulatory obligations, product and client needs are met.
- Champion a culture that achieves the business goals, delights customers, and keeps consumer advocacy at the heart of everything that Experian does.
- Work alongside GTM and Product Managers to support client relationships, take up a role as technical expert and escalation point for client relationships across the analyst team.
- Ensure that solutions are kept up to date and ensure that we continue adding value for clients by providing high quality outcomes.
- Act in a manner conducive to the fair and reasonable treatment of all consumers irrespective of whether these are Experian UK clients and consumers or not.
- Manage relationships within the team, building trust with analysts, developers, agile lead and product managers.
- Coordinate with GTM and Product teams around resource and pipeline.
- Present and communicate with senior stakeholders covering audiences with differing levels of technical knowledge, as well as both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage day to day relationships with clients.
- Governance and Control.
- Oversee the maintenance and upkeep of documentation for operational processes.
- Ensure fit-for-purpose risk management processes, practices and associated accountabilities and that these are embedded through training and communication.
- Support the wider team in ensuring that the business area operates within Experian UK's governance, risk, compliance and control frameworks.
- Support Infrastructure in ensuring that the business area meets appropriate information security and technology standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Lead by example and drive adherence to all regulatory requirements. Ensure appropriate controls are applied to product features being developed and ensure that the interests of customers are upheld.
- Take reasonable steps to ensure that the business area complies with the relevant requirements and standards of the regulatory system.
Additional InformationWhy choose us?
- Managing Junior Analysts and working closely with Software Engineers.
- Works collaboratively, leads by example and inspires the trust of others.
- Good understanding of SQL based solutions.
- Good understanding of the credit industry.
- Strong understanding of Agile software development lifecycles.
Our colleagues' health and wellbeing is a top priority for us, that's why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it's your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.Who are Experian?
We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life's big moments - from buying a home or car, to sending a child to university, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
For more than 125 years, we've helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish - and we're not done.
Our 17,000 people in 44 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with Experian.
To learn more about our culture and what it's really like to work here, check out our interactive guide here: https://view.pagetiger.com/experianguideforcandidates/1
Instagram and Facebook: @experianjobs