· Identity & Fraud (ID&F) is one of the most vibrant business units of Decision Analytics, currently undergoing the most remarkable Digital Transformation across its product line-up.
· It is a particularly exciting and pivotal time for ID&F as we begin decomposing several monolithic applications into microservices and deploying them into the cloud.
· As an ID&F Business Analyst, you will be part of a high-performing team delivering against our strategic direction and ensuring the delivery of our business objectives across our product portfolio.
· You will work as part of our Software Engineering Teams to analyse, record, and manage the business and technical requirements necessary to deliver strategic product initiatives.
· You will also contribute to a broader community of Business Analysts to promote best practices across the UK&I Experian Business Units and globally.
· Experian UK&I is a Great Place to Work
certified employer; Therefore, we are fully committed to your personal development, particularly in helping you achieve industry-leading certifications like Certified Business Analyst (CSM) certification.
- You will perform detailed business and systems analysis, document functional and non-functional requirements in the form of user stories in Jira/Confluence.
· You can work with Product Owners to prioritise the product backlog items and identify critical components necessary to define a Minimum Viable Product.
· You collaborate with the Scrum Master to conduct refinement sessions and ensure the engineering teams understand underlying requirements, design the appropriate solution blueprints and put forward the associated effort estimates that meet the business requirements.
- According to Experian/ID&F standards, you will create and maintain relevant product-related artefacts, such as User Guides, Implementation Guides, and Training Guides.
- Ensure that all product and project documentation are complete and fully handed over to Operations and support service acceptance activities.
- Engage with the relevant stakeholders to gather business requirements and translate these into epics and stories on the product backlog.
- Adhere to all company and regulatory policies and standards and ensure information is handled securely at all times.
· You have a good understanding of business and systems analytical methods and techniques.
· You work independently and as part of a team, taking the initiative where appropriate.
· You have vast experience working in an agile environment, confidently documenting requirements in the form of user stories.
· You are proficient at identifying and capturing acceptance criteria and testing criteria.
· You have experience working with Product Owners to prioritise the product backlog items and identify critical components necessary to define a Minimum Viable Product.
· You know how to collaborate with the Scrum Master to conduct refinement sessions and ensure the engineering teams understand each requirement sufficiently to estimate the work required to provide a solution.
· You are comfortable updating epics and stories in Jira with the relevant business analysis information.
· You are a keen problem solver with an analytical mindset.
· You are organised and manage priorities in line with deadlines and time pressures.
- You have experience in stakeholder management (e.g. Mendelow's Matrix) and mapping out stakeholders based on their level of interest and power of decision-making.
· You have good communication and influence skills to shape and contribute to the outcomes across distributed groups
Highly desirable certifications & additional skills
· Jira and Confluence experience
· SAFe® Business Analyst certification
· Stakeholder management skills
· Experience in working in highly regulated environments.Additional InformationWhy choose us?
Our colleagues' health and wellbeing is a top priority for us, that's why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it's your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.Who are Experian?
We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life's big moments - from buying a home or car, to sending a child to university, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
For more than 125 years, we've helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish - and we're not done.
Our 17,000 people in 44 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with Experian.
To learn more about our culture and what it's really like to work here, check out our interactive guide here: https://view.pagetiger.com/experianguideforcandidates/1
Instagram and Facebook: @experianjobs