· Identity & Fraud (ID&F) is one of the most vibrant business units of Decision Analytics, currently undergoing the most remarkable Digital Transformation across its product line-up.
· It is a particularly exciting and pivotal time for ID&F as we begin decomposing several monolithic applications into microservices and deploying them into the cloud.
· As an ID&F Scrum Master, you will be part of a high-performing team delivering against our strategic direction and ensuring the delivery of our business objectives across our product portfolio.
· You will work as part of our Software Engineering Scrum Teams to facilitate the delivery of strategic product development whilst also contributing to a broader community of Scrum Masters to promote best practices across the Organisation.
· Experian UK&I is a Great Place to Work
certified employer; Therefore, we are fully committed to your personal development, particularly in helping you achieve industry-leading certifications like Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification.
· As a Servant Leader, you will be accountable for creating the conditions in the Team for effective roadmap delivery through facilitation, coordination, collaboration, and agile coaching.
· You will be responsible for leading PI planning, daily scrums, refinement sessions, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
· You will lead by example in demonstrating the Scrum values - commitment, focus, openness, respect, and courage - and the 12 Agile principles.
· You will actively identify and remove blockers to the Team progress, internally in ID&F or externally/globally across the wider Experian Teams.
· Work together with the PO to provide management information and delivery updates to ID&F Senior Leadership.
· You will own the management of the Team's Jira boards/reports and Confluence space, with a particular focus on the quality of the data these systems hold and the information they provide to ID&F Senior Leadership, together with the associated Identity access management.
· You will work closely with the Team and the ID&F Senior Leadership Team to create a high-performance environment where individuals are happy and effective in their roles.Qualifications
· You work well independently as well as collaborating with others across your Business Unit and the Region.
· You have good communication and influence skills to shape and contribute to the outcomes across distributed groups.
· You can manage senior stakeholders with meaningful updates.
· You lead with integrity and tenacity.
· You are a keen problem solver with an analytical mindset.
· You are organised and manage priorities in line with deadlines and time pressures.
· You can assemble the right SMEs to enable decision making.
· You will have a strong work ethic and willingness to 'go the extra mile to adhere to deadlines and team commitments.
· You are an enthusiastic leaner, keen to keep up to date with industry best practices.
Highly desirable certifications & additional skills
· Jira and Confluence experience
· SAFe® Scrum Master certification
· Stakeholder management skills
· Experience in working in highly regulated environments.Additional InformationWhy choose us?
Our colleagues' health and wellbeing is a top priority for us, that's why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it's your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.Who are Experian?
We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life's big moments - from buying a home or car, to sending a child to university, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
For more than 125 years, we've helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish - and we're not done.
Our 17,000 people in 44 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with Experian.
To learn more about our culture and what it's really like to work here, check out our interactive guide here: https://view.pagetiger.com/experianguideforcandidates/1
Instagram and Facebook: @experianjobs