At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
CAD Specialist/Human Modeling CAD Specialist
Company Name Polaris Inc.Company LocationMinneapolis, MN, US
CAD Specialist/Human Modeling CAD Specialist at Polaris Inc.Job Description
As the CAD Specialist /Human CAD Specialist for Polaris you will provide support for the Human Factors and Ergonomics group. This is a support role that also works closely with other Industrial Design roles: Industrial Designers, CAID and Studio Engineering. You will help provide Human CAD and CAD services for the Human Factors/Ergonomics group under the direction and guidance of the Chief Engineer Human Factors and Ergonomics.Responsible For
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing CAD support using CREO computer software and run the Human modelling CAD within CREO.
- Provide Human CAD services using RAMSIS computer software.
- CAD and Human CAD operation for Industrial Design and specifically the Human Factors/Ergonomics Group.
Skills, Knowledge & Education
- Vehicle systems experience 1-5 years.
- Large OEM experience a bonus.
- Human modelling CAD experience 1-10 years.
- Experience with Jack, Sammie, Ramsis, Delmia, Santos a plus.
- Powersports experience a plus.
- Good team player.
- Flexibility with a changing environment.
- Aesthetic sensitivity a plus.
- Team-based, collaborative / studio environment
B.Sc. educated minimum.
Digital Human Modelling/Human CAD work.
Years Of Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in Ergonomics, Human Kinetics, Kinesiology, Human Engineering or related Engineering field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience applying ergonomic principles and ergonomic analysis tools in a manufacturing setting
- Knowledge and/or proficiency in primary and secondary ergonomic analysis tools including: Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical, technical and interpersonal skills.
1-5 Years Experience
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!About Polaris
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.comEEO Statement
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.