We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft.
We employ approximately 17,400 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil.
Experian is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. For our roles within Software Development Group we could discuss our agile working opportunities including flexible working time to choose between 4, 6 and 8 hours working day, telecommuting and compressed working week.Job Description
We are looking for Scrum Master
to join our Experian Global Software Engineering Team!
Experian® Decision Analytics (DA) integrates predictive data and analytics into valuable business decisions that provide greater insight into decision performance and helps companies keep pace with changing business priorities. By applying expert consulting, analytical tools, software and systems to convert data into valuable business decisions. Our expertise spans a variety of industries and we provide software to some of the world's largest finance, telcos and other blue-chip companies. The crown jewel in our software suite is PowerCurve which provides best-in-class decisioning applied across the whole customer lifecycle from customer acquisition to in-life and collections, as well as in fraud detection and identity resolution systems. Our development teams are focused on developing innovative, highly customizable and user-friendly decisioning and fraud and identity solutions.Responsibilities:
- Coaching an engineering mindset and client-oriented problem resolution manor of work
- Participating in PI Planning on group level to select next iteration backlog and identify early impediments between future implementations in the teams
- Facilitate team's planning, daily, review, retrospective
- Jira issue tracking and progress management
- Sprint board/dashboard administration
- Reporting of a burndown chart, velocity, risk management, etc.
- Removing blockers related to project delivery
- Reporting on the progress of the project status
- Identifying areas with potential for improvement
- Supporting the team with specific technical challenges (tools, use of CI practices, setup of new frameworks, etc.)
- Storing and documenting team's knowledge base (in Confluence or other)
- Participating in global communities (Scrum Community, etc.)
- Other tasks related to the job.
Additional Information We offer:
- 5+ years of experience in building and guiding Scrum teams within the IT industry
- Proven experience in the delivery of projects in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
- Previous meaningful experience as a Java Software Developer
- Understanding in SDLC software development life cycle following design thinking and clean code practices (Pair Programming, Test-Driven Development, Clean Code, etc.)
- Basic coaching skills (experience with the conception of workshops or developer-friendly formats like Coding Dojos, Hackathons)
- Excellent organizational and communicational skills
- Fluency in English - both written and spoken
- University degree in IT or relevant.
- Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & book
- Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package - life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility event
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.
Interested to find out more about our Experian Bulgaria team, review our candidate book by following the link: https://view.pagetiger.com/experian-bulgaria-candidate-book/experian-bulgaria-candidate-book-202