**THIS POSITION IS 2nd Shift: MONDAY-FRIDAY**
Senior Filling/Packaging Mechanic responsibilities include setup and maintenance of automated filling and packaging equipment to ensure optimum operation and uptime. In addition, the Senior Filling/Packaging Mechanic must be able to effectively troubleshoot equipment independently.
• Performs equipment changeovers to accommodate production runs as dictated by production demand.
• Performs and documents both planned and unplanned maintenance/repairs on equipment as directed by Supervisor.
• Supports Engineering in new equipment purchases and equipment upgrades by providing expertise in overall mechanical equipment functionality, automation, and controls. Supports execution of tests for equipment acceptance (e.g., factory acceptance tests).
• Reads and follows equipment operating procedures and equipment manuals as needed.
• Supports Equipment Qualification group in equipment qualification activities (e.g., equipment setup, parameter changes, etc.).
• Able to complete tasks independently.
• Other duties as assigned by management
- HS Diploma
- 6 years related experience
- Technical/trade school specializing in electrical or mechanical systems (Preferred)
- Equivalent combination of work experience and education accepted.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation in connection with the on-line application process, please email us at US.Accommodation@roche.com .