WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life's milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
In this role, you will provide strategic oversight on the transformation of our marketplace value delivery and monetization initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to market research and testing, scenario generation and assessment, business case modelling and forecasting, launch and coordination of strategic programs, product coordination, day to day program/project management responsibilities and GtM (go to market) strategy in coordination with Business Operations. You will partner closely with and will need to be able to influence cross-functional leaders in Product, Marketing, Operations, Enterprise, etc. to facilitate quick and thoughtful decisions that allow The Knot Worldwide to hit strategic goals, as well as operational milestones and timelines.RESPONSIBILITIES:
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES ARE:
- Own assigned strategic planning initiatives including leading SteerCo meetings, overseeing strategic and financial analysis, external consultants, and multi-year roadmaps
- Serve as trusted advisor to the executive leadership team, by articulating options, scenarios and recommendations in a structured, concise and insights-driven manner
- Collaborate closely with various product and program managers and cross-functional stakeholders, solving challenges and ensuring that work streams remain on track
- Engage in detailed workstreams by bringing business acumen to bear when providing feedback & guidance (e.g., comms, product design, data, pricing / packaging etc)
- Plan and oversee the prospective rollout of successful programs, develop the playbook and knowledge transfer process across TKWW's US and International teams
- Lead the development of structured executive and Board communications that synthesize complex topics to facilitate organized strategic decision-making
- High EQ servant leaders who can build collaborative trusting relationships with executive and operational stakeholders to shepherd major initiatives forward
- Have an ability to think as cross-functional general manager, balancing operational feasibility across Product, Sales, Marketing, and Finance with high-level corporate goals
- Exceptional analytical skills and data-driven mindset, and in particular experience working with pricing teams
- Strong written / verbal communication skills with an ability to synthesize complex information
- Relevant work experience in strategy or strategy consulting AND business operations, strategic product marketing, large scale transformational program management, and/or related marketplace businesses
- Willingness and ability to delve into the details of specific workstreams, while always keeping in mind how everything relates to the ''big picture''
- Self-starter with relentless work ethic and ability to lead through influence without large supporting team of direct reports
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference! WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else-in and out of the office.--
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you've read the California Privacy Notice.