WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life's milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
As an Account Director at The Knot Worldwide, you will join a team that is high-energy and positively competitive -- hungry to break new business and retain and optimize the partners. Your primary responsibility is to drive revenue with partners by providing solutions that build our clients' businesses across all our brands.
You will use your expertise and knowledge to work with our most trusted partners to unlock the full potential of their brands through a unique blend of premier content offerings, high-value audiences, cutting-edge technology, and a deep product portfolio.
This is a high-energy job requiring persistent and persuasive interactions with clients, deep digital, social and programmatic expertise, proven sales skills, and the ability to work independently and collaboratively with internal teams to close deals. RESPONSIBILITIES:
SUCCESSFUL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, GMS CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Drive revenue across platforms for all brands within assigned agencies/territories
- Develop new relationships at all levels with agency and client partners.
- Prospect, including the ability to qualify and close new accounts.
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of TKWWs advertising products and solutions.
- Be proactive with partners consistently bringing them solution-oriented products to meet their business challenges.
- Manage the proposal and media plan process, ensuring highly relevant and creative solutions for partners.
- Work closely with your senior management to manage internal revenue expectations and forecasting.
- Manage a sales pipeline with timely and accurate forecasting.
- Consistently communicate market feedback
- At least 5+ years of digital media experience in a sales or sales support role.
- Experience at a leading publisher, technology or social media platform.
- Must be client focussed seller who has experience in online/digital sales
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a demonstrated success in managing high-touch clients.
- Strong track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business and growing and retaining existing business.
- Strong negotiation skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency or client.
- Understanding of the digital landscape, including programmatic vs. direct solutions
- Prior experience maintaining opportunity pipelines with a CRM such as Salesforce.com
- Bridal/Baby category experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Willingness to travel as necessary.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference! WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Respect All Voices. Inclusion strengthens us and powers your decisions.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else-in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you've read the California Privacy Notice.