WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life's milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The primary responsibility of the Venue Account Executive is to hit monthly sales goals by engaging with wedding professionals in our Venue and Catering categories across a variety of regions. Through high volume cold calling and using a consultative sales process, our Account Executives build rapport with business owners to advise them on best practices and how to stay ahead of technology and industry trends through The Knot and The WeddingWire's advertising platforms. Our Account Executives are independent, highly-motivated, and can successfully achieve monthly sales goals. They excel in creating connections, building rapport with business owners and decision makers, and understanding their goals and needs.
The Venue Account Executive role requires sales experience and ability to manage a longer sales cycle and pipeline. This role can be based out of the following office locations: DC, Austin, NYC, or Remote.RESPONSIBILITIES:
SUCCESSFUL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, VENUE CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Make a high volume of sales calls on a daily basis
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly revenue quotas as well as daily activity expectations
- Successfully manage a sales pipeline from start to finish
- Ability to manage a longer and diverse sales process and pipeline, including identifying decision makers
- Build and maintain strong rapport over the phone with potential clients to uncover prospect needs and give a strong, crisp and on-point presentation over the phone
- Be persistent - consistently follow up with potential clients to negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ability to organize work day and be proactive with time management
- Track notes on all interactions and keep opportunities in your pipeline up to date in Salesforce
- Close new business deals for the company
- At least 2-3 years of sales experience, preferably in B2B sales
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends, understand challenges, propose solutions and evaluate results
- Confidence and enthusiasm when presenting information to decision makers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong ability to engage and persuade
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proven success in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and competitive team environment
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a collaborative team member
- Experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM system
- Bachelor's degree preferred
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference! WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else-in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you've read the California Privacy Notice.