We would prefer this position be based out of one of our office locations: (NYC, DC, Austin, or Omaha) but are also open to remote candidates. WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life's milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
Reporting to the Sr. Director, People Operations & Total Rewards, this role will play a key role in defining the Company's Total Rewards strategy and approach to HR operational excellence as it relates to compensation and benefits. You think strategically and are adept at juggling multiple priorities. You are organized in everything you do. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to join TKWW as a Sr. Manager, Total Rewards.RESPONSIBILITIES:
SUCCESSFUL MANAGER, TOTAL REWARDS CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Oversee the Total Rewards team and management of benefits and compensation within the HCM
- Manage and provide leadership in the oversight of innovative benefits, wellness, and retirement programs, that are inclusive and equitable for all employee populations to attract and retain diverse top talent
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and administration of the benefits programs
- Lead and operationalize job architecture to include job leveling and pay grades
- Lead in the design and development of the compensation review process including the development, management, and execution of the annual merit and promotion cycle
- Develop communication tools to enhance understanding of the company's benefit package (e.g. design materials for new hire orientation, open enrollment, benefits guide, etc.)
- Manage broker and provider relationships regarding compensation and benefits
- Manage leave of absence, disability, and worker's compensation program and ensure compliance with all federal and state legislation
- Maintain all benefits documentation including plan documents, amendments, summary plan descriptions, 401(k) Committee meeting minutes, Form 5500s, and coordinates compliance with other benefits legal requirements as needed
- Administer and strategize a holistic wellness program
- Educate and train managers and employees on the Company's total rewards philosophy, plans, and practices
- 3-5+ years of experience working in Compensation and Benefits, ideally with 1+ of those years including people management
- Solid organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, extremely organized, and experienced in working in a fast-paced collaborative environment balancing multiple priorities and tasks with professionalism, accuracy, and efficiency
- Demonstrated knowledge of benefits programs and practices and related applicable laws and regulations (e.g. ERISA, DOL, HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, etc.). Prior experience in benefit plan audits and regulatory filing such as Form 5500s
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference! WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else-in and out of the office.--
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you've read the California Privacy Notice.