Responsible for designing and developing complex requirements to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Ensures solutions are well designed with maintainability/ease of integration and testing built-in from the outset. Possess strong proficiency in development and testing practices common to the industry, and have extensive experience of using design and architectural patterns. At this level, specializations start to form in either Architecture, Test Engineering or DevOp. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas. Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements. Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements. Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work. Designs/develops/modifies architecture components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained. Designs/develops/maintains automated test suites (integration, regression, performance). Sets up and develops a continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline. Automates manual release activities. Mentors other Software Engineers and coaches team on CI-CD practices and automating tool stack. Individual contributor.Global Transaction Services Technology, AML and Tax (GTST):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
The Cashpro Data Services team is responsible is providing critical data solutions for the overall Cashpro Platform and its suite of applications. This role is responsible for hands-on development with strong data sourcing and provisioning skills to build-out the data lake and perform analytics.
Responsible for designing & development of the new data lake for Cashpro analytics.
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as architects, developers, data analysts and data modelers to understand dependencies, review designs and align roadmaps
- Responsible for build of data mappings, sessions, and workflows to meet requirements
- Responsible for development of job schedules that integrate with upstream and downstream systems (Autosys jobs)
- Responsible for coordination of offshore development to assist in build efforts, including meeting with the offshore team daily to discuss ongoing work
- Contributes to the determination of technical and operational feasibility of solutions
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will lead a small team
- May collaborate with external programmers and offshore teams to coordinate delivery commitments & also works closely with Support teams, offshore teams, Platform teams and Business Partners
- Regularly communicate work progress with management, identifying issues early and resolving them quickly to avoid or minimize impact to projects
- Gather, refine and validate complex business requirements, interdependencies and potential risks or issues
- 5+ years of hands on development and implementation experience with any ETL tool, preferably Informatica
- 5+ years of development experience in Oracle, SQL Server
- 4+ years in Data Warehouse / Data Mart / Data Mining/ Business Intelligence
- Must be proficient with both Linux shell scripting and SQL
- Strong understanding of data visualization concepts used to identify trends that lead to actionable insights
- Designing tables and assessing relationships of database systems, including performance tuning, database design, and data models
- Demonstrated data skills with large data stores, comfort with navigating and connecting disparate data sources
- Ability to present technical concepts to senior level business stakeholders
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. Impeccable Communication skills - verbal and written
- Should be a self-motivated worker. Willingness to learn and adapt to changes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude, team-player
- Experience in working in a global technology development model
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Exposure and experience to No SQL Databases (Cassandra, Elastic, Marklogic)
- Hands on programming experience with Python
- Designing and implementing end-to-end complex business analytics solutions utilizing software including Alteryx, Trifacta and MicroStrategy
- Development experience in Big data and knowledgeable with the Hadoop stack (Scala, Spark, Python, PySpark, Hive, Impala)
- Experience in Flume/Kafka/spark is an added advantage
- Text mining/sentiment analysis/natural language processing
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week:
40Weekly Schedule:Referral Bonus Amount: