$23.25 per hourCLICK HERE to view our Driver Job Preview Video
$23.25 per hour with potential of $65,000 yearly
**$4,000 SIGN ON BONUS - details below**
Position fills in for delivery drivers who are not available for their shifts (due to vacation, illness, etc.). Routes for the relief driver typically change day to day. Position delivers products to stores on an established or contingency route or via dynamic dispatch to customers including convenience and gas stores, small supermarkets, drug stores, across a wide variety of weather conditions. Drives the delivery vehicle to a location, unloads and brings products into the store. Is responsible for ongoing rotating and stocking of products on store shelves, displays, vending equipment, and in coolers. Builds small displays and sets up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners. Generates invoices and is responsible for daily settlement of cash and charges. Has frequent interaction with store management. This position is labor intensive, requires lifting, loading and pushing/pulling cases ranging from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly during work hours. It also requires reaching, squatting, and bending while delivering and merchandising products in the store.
- Deliver products and execute all promotions
- Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
- Merchandise all accounts to local standards
- Follow DOT regulations
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendancd
SIGN ON BONUS DETAILS -first installment in the amount of $1,000.00 paid in first paycheck period as a CDL A Delivery Driver.
Second installment of $1,000.00 paid after completion of 12 months of active employment as a CDL A Delivery Driver.
Third installment of $1,000.00 paid after you complete 18 months of active employment as a CDL A Delivery Driver.
Fourth and final installment of $1,000.00 paid after completion of 24 months of active employment as a CDL A Delivery Driver.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- 21 years or older
- Valid CDL
- Pass the required drug test and physical capabilities test (if applicable)
- Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test
- Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
- Merchandising products (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, or eliminating out of stocks and out of date products, etc.)
- Operating equipment (e.g., pallet jacks, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.)
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.