Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Proposal Coordinator is the designated contact to ensure that the quality, readability, branding and style of the proposals is consistent with the Honeywell intended messaging. This position is charged with initial proposal set up, editing, proofreading, and re-writing proposal content to ensure readability for the layperson. Proposal Coordinators may be involved in template content creation and management of the template content library.
The Proposal Coordinator will coordinate and maintain documentation during the lifecycle of the project. This position also has a high level of collaboration with the proposal managers, sales engineers, and concepting engineers.
- Generates opportunity specific proposal drafts in Word.
- Edits and corrects engineering content for readability as needed.
- Adjusts and/or develops custom proposal templates to best fit internal customer needs.
- Provides recommendations for improving overall look and feel of new and existing templates.
- Navigates globally known platforms including SalesForce.com, SharePoint and MS Word and Honeywell specific platforms Convey and LEAP.
- Utilizes business tools appropriately to efficiently execute daily work.
- Meets deadlines on a reoccurring basis in a fast paced, delivery-driven environment by prioritizing tasks in a methodical manner.
- Attends and takes notes for sales directional meetings and cost reviews.
- Coordinates with multiple proposal managers daily.
- Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
YOU MUST HAVE
The Proposal Coordinator preferably possesses an Associate's Degree in English, Communications, Business or other related field, and has one to two years of related work experience, including but not limited to, editing, administrative, marketing, design or legal.
- Microsoft Office (primarily Word; Excel and PowerPoint helpful)
- Adobe Acrobat (full version)
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to accuracy and quality
- Document editing and proofreading skills
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Document production experience
- JOB ID: req349473
- Category: Sales Support
- Location: AV. Tamaulipas 141, Colonia Condesa,1st, 4th and 5th floor,Mexico City,CIUDAD DE MEXICO,06140,Mexico