You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
PLEASE NOTE: The territory for this position will cover Southern NJ. 40% of this role will be recruiting providers and 60% will be servicing those providers with any issues they may potentially have. Our ideal candidate has a solid customer service disposition, sharp communication skills and comfortable with working to build the provider network through persistent phone calling, emailing and the like. This is a GREAT opportunity to get in the door with a Fortune 50 company (#24) and watch your career take off!
Position Purpose: Recruit physician, hospital and ancillary service providers to sign network participation agreements that are in accordance with Corporate, health plan and State guidelines. Ensure that all necessary documentation and information are included.
- Recruit and develop network for a region and set of providers
- Lead assigned recruitments (i.e., physician, hospital and ancillary) and ensure they result in complete and accurate standard contracts that meet objectives
- Facilitate and oversee to the provider set-up and contract configuration to ensure accurate claims adjudication
- Initiate contact and identify potential providers by geographic and specialty needs and update database
- Coordinate with internal departments and contracted providers to implement and maintain contract compliance
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Finance, related field or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of contracting, contract analysis, provider relations, or provider experience in a hospital or physician’s office or group setting.
- Familiarity with State and/or Federal health care programs preferred (Medicaid, Medicare).
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.