Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Honeywell is constantly growing, we invite you to apply and upload your resume in order to contact you for our future hirings.
This position is
critical due it’s responsible of supporting the quality systems engineer in all
the internal and external audits that supports that the site could maintain
their certifications and product certifications that allows us to properly
operates and sell our products on specific markets and costumers
supports responsibilities of maintaining all the Quality Management System of
the site as it’s required by Honeywell Global Policies
- Test parts and raw material
- Monitor and verify quality
- Recommend improvements
- Conform to specifications
- Record observations
- Collaborate with others
- Generate reports
- Troubleshoot quality issues
- Set up and calibrate equipment
- This position supports responsibilities of maintaining all the Quality Management System of the site as it’s required by Honeywell Global Policies
- Lead quality technicians and inspectors in fulfilling assigned roles and responsibilities, metrics reporting, MOS tracking, development of critical activities to improve quality KPIs and management of the documentation system.
- Responsible for quality
assurance of products manufactured at MX92 site, provide support to in-process
quality engineering and systems engineering during audits.
YOU MUST HAVE
- +1 year experience in quality system
School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic English Level
- Experience in quality testing
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Proficient use in software programs such as Microsoft Office
- Some technical training or courses
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skill
- Ability to use tools and techniques to perform tests
- Ability to read technical data and specifications
- Possess analytical testing knowledge necessary to perform numerous varied quality control test procedures in a timely manner.
- Ability to write detailed test procedures, which describe the experimental operations necessary to test routine samples.
- Ability to make
conforming/non-conforming decisions on all samples submitted to laboratory for analysis.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or religion.
- JOB ID: req351624
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: BAJA CALIFORNIA,Mexico