$25.35 per hour
Full-Time/Days $25.35 per hour
**Home every night, $72,000 average salary, day 1 benefits**
Position delivers products to stores on an established route or via dynamic dispatch to customers including convenience and gas stores, small supermarkets, drug stores, etc. (average of 15-20 stops per day). Drives the delivery vehicle to a location, unloads and brings products into the store. Is responsible for ongoing rotating and stocking of products on store shelves, displays, vending equipment, and in coolers. Builds displays and sets up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners. Generates invoices and is responsible for daily settlement of cash and charges. Has frequent interaction with store management.
This position is labor intensive, requiring lifting, loading and pushing/pulling a significantly high volume of cases per day ranging from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly during work hours. It also requires reaching, squatting, and bending while delivering and merchandising products in the store and delivering products across a wide variety of weather conditions. At times (such as summer and other peak seasons), this position requires long work hours.
- Deliver products, serve customers, and execute all promotions to multiple stores each day
- Operate trucks requiring an appropriate CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, or maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
- Service all scheduled customers by the end of the daily shift
- Merchandise and rotate all accounts to local standards (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating products, cleaning shelves, refilling out of stocks, removing out of date products, removing/returning shells, etc.)
- Push and pull pallet jacks, hand trucks and breakdowns to move products to and from truck
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
- Comply with operating procedures (e.g., scan-in/scan-out, following designated route, etc.)
- Serve customers (e.g., communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)
- Follow DOT regulations
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- 21 years or older
- Pass the required drug test and physical capabilities test (if applicable)
- Valid CDL license
- Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test
- Follow DOT Regulations
- Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight spaces, backing into dock spaces, etc.)
- Delivering products directly to stores (e.g., order-entry, sale/distribution of products directly to store rather than 3rd party, working as part of an account team, etc.).
- Merchandising products (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, replacing out of stocks, removing out of date products, etc.)
- Operating handheld computers (e.g., inputting data, entering transactions, printing, etc.)
- Operating equipment (e.g., pallet jacks, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.)
- Working in a warehouse environment (e.g., product storage, product staging, forklifts, etc.
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.