You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibilit
Responsible for day to day oversight of the Service Coordinators and coordination of necessary resources for members. This may include adequate clinical, behavioral, acute/chronic, and social care services.
* Develop and implement appropriate policies and procedures
* Ensure staff is able to facilitate member and provider needs through entire case management cycle
* Partner with internal staff on key initiatives and outreach for members as needed
* Coordinate and communicate on access issues, assessments, internal Managed Care Organization (MCO) protocols
* Create effective organizational structure, roles and jobs
* Compile and review multiple reports on work function and for process improvement to identify trends, make recommendations to management.
High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred. 3+ years of managed care or physician’s office experience. Previous experience as a lead in a functional area or managing cross functional teams on large scale projects.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
Paid Time Off including paid holidays
Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
401(k) and stock purchase plans
Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.