Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex application functions in the within Honeywell [SBG] organization. You will participate in the development and certification of product functionality across multiple programs. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business unit/function overall results.
- This is a position where the engineer is
expected to show technical abilities in everyday activities.
- The engineer is expected to be able to
communicate her/his needs to the upper levels to avoid delays in the task
delivery. The application engineer is expected to be able to support the
- Since this is an entry
level position, the engineer will receive training on the technologies we are
currently using and will have support of the higher-level engineers.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics, Robotics, Control Automation, Electrical, Electronics or Similar.
- 1-2 years of industrial Experience.
- PLC’s Programming.
- Communication Protocols (Ethernet, Profibus)
- Advanced English.
- Electrical knowlege.
- PLC code reviews.
- Experience on Rockwell PLC, VFDs and HMI.
- Experience on Conveyors and other material handling systems.
- SQL Data base, Object Oriented programming in C++, C.
- JOB ID: HRD167218
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Av. Eje 5 Norte number 990,Mexico City,CIUDAD DE MEXICO,02230,Mexico