Senior SAP Systems Analyst
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We're writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good... and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what's right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the Equal Employment Opportunity in The Law poster: http://1sa.ge/EjaS30kzhpR
Do you enjoy being an important part of a Global IT Operations organization and working in a fun and collaborative team environment? If so, then this job might be the one for you!! You will work alongside a team of finance colleagues to provide analysis, solutioning design and implementation of SAP R/3 and ECC.
Sage is passionate about building a culture in which our colleagues feel they can bring their whole selves to work, where people know they will be judged on their performance and behavior, and not on their identity.
• The Senior Systems Analyst will engage with finance colleagues to provide analysis, solutioning design and implementation for IT requests and projects to meet the functional goals, objectives, and strategic needs of the finance business unit
• Responsible for conducting analysis, system design, configuration, evaluation, modification, testing, release, maintenance, and integration of Sage's enterprise wide systems & SAP ECC across the financial area
• Will build the functional design outputs that provide the clarity for estimating and planning while working within the solution designers and project managers
• Develop functional specs, design documents and functional testing documents as needed to align with the goals and objectives of the business unit
• Support IT Systems Analysis Manager in delivering the vision for the team
• Will Work with development teams throughout design, development, and testing activities
• Champions technology innovation and continuous improvement in technology that will enable change and/or improvement of existing business operations to feed into the solution design
• 4+ years' experience with SAP R/3 from a design and implementation standpoint
• Experience with solution design and implementation in an SAP R/3 and ECC environment
• Familiar with Payroll, GL and various other finance structures in SAP