Job Description: Role Summary/Purpose:
This field sales position is responsible for selling Regional & Store level client leadership on the benefits of our Synchrony's products so that they will in turn drive product engagement and in store execution to accomplish/exceed credit goals. Position would be required to maintain relationships through effective and timely communication, attending market/store meetings, develop in store product execution strategies/action plans, and ensure regional strategies are effectively rolled out to stores.
- Position to be based from a home office and requires significant travel.
- Main Territory is Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico and surrounding areas
- This position qualifies for a company car, iPad, mobile phone, laptop.
- Drive application volume to meet/exceed goals - measured as percent increase to Op Plan.
- Exceed customer satisfaction by meeting/exceeding established Client Satisfaction survey target goals.
- Enhance implementation of in-store marketing programs; conduct on-going training.
- Develop credit awareness programs with store/market management.
- Audit signage, point of sale material for compliance purposes and communicate issues accordingly.
- Support Client Program Manager and client team initiatives.
- Compile and present results of on-going credit programs; manage travel and marketing budgets.
- Attend/support store opening and relocation events.
- Develop and maintain key external client relationships at store, market, and regional levels.
- Maximize/leverage credit support and commitment at store level.
- Develop annual marketing plan for stores to support business goals.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- 3+ years of retail field/outside sales experience
- 2+ years of Client Relationship building experience
- PC Skills; Excel, PowerPoint and MS Office, Salesforce.com
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends and holidays
- Willingness to travel OVERNIGHT, 75% of the time
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field
- Territory Management and Business Development experience
- Experience pitches presentations to all level of an organization
- Entrepreneurial spirit- ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, training, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Openness to coaching and ability to learn quickly
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the onboarding process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- New hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months' time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months' time in position before they can post. All internal employees must consistently meet performance expectations and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don't meet the time in position or performance expectations).
When you join us, you'll be part of a diverse, inclusive culture where your skills, experience, and voice are not only heard-but valued. We celebrate the differences in all of us and believe that our individual, unique perspectives is what makes Synchrony truly a great place to work. Together, we're building a future where we can all belong, connect and turn ideals into action. Through the power of our 8 Diversity Networks+ , with more than 60% of our workforce engaged, you'll find community to connect with and opportunity to go beyond your passions.
This starts when you choose to apply for a role at Synchrony. We ensure all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 56,000.00 - 112,000.00
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.Grade/Level: 09
Job Family Group: