Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our team empowers our regional and local teams through insights, analysis, and thought leadership!
About the Role
As a Regional Sales and Account Management Lead you will be the main responsible for driving Uber Eats and our partners' growth for the region, ensuring we become the partner of choice and excel on how we deliver value to our customers. You'll lead a stellar team of account managers and sellers and work with a growing base of Restaurants from our Mid Market segment. You'll be our customers voice inside Uber Eats, orchestrating multiple partners to ensure we are customer obsessed.
What You'll Do
• Work closely with and support Sellers & Account Managers to develop business and long term relationships with key accounts
• Analyse the key metrics of our partners' business to understand the drivers of growth and expansion
• Develop standard work methods and frameworks for management of key accounts in the most effective way and looking expand volume and profitability of accounts
• Achieve and consistently exceed monthly goals (financial and qualitative)
• Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product and being a problem solver for our partners and our team
• Lead, mentor, and feed highly successful and engaged team that make things happen
• Monitor, evaluate, and develop the performance of Sellers & Key Account Managers
• Drive our teams towards short and long-term market and AM team goals, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there
• Be a strategic Partner to City leads encouraging growth in each region
• Think creatively to make Uber Eats the platform of choice to every restaurant partner!
• A driven edge and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
• Resourcefulness, go-getter attitude- Uber is committed to constant improvement. You're excited to help build a product with value
• Willingness to travel constantly
• +5 years of proven experience working and leading directly Key Accounts or Third party relationships
• Confirmed experience managing a team of Account Managers, Account Executives, Customer Success or Business Development
• Proficiency in Spanish and English
• Eye for business and financial understanding of commercial business models
• Demonstration of achievement in partner management and consistently exceeding critical metrics, revenue targets, and company goals
• Excellent communication and social skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and efficient champion customer need
• Business Acumen
• Planning & Organizing Skills
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires• or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
• Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Software and Services