Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We're growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn't be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
We want you to think big and act bold through expressing your authentic best self! Anaplan is looking for a tenacious SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE | MAJOR ACCOUNTS
to join the SALES TEAM
in, MINNEAPOLIS, MN.
This is a stellar opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, large scale SaaS cloud company. This role is an immediate full-time position. If you're ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one else is solving, keep reading.Come see for yourself what an exciting place to work for looks like.Insight on your impact
Your qualifications, your influence
- The SDR at Anaplan is typically the first voice a prospective Anaplan client will hear
- Deliver a message to build an effective and efficient way to do business, planning, forecasting, modeling, and budgeting
- Follow-up on and build qualified leads, sell using Account Based Marketing techniques, establish rapport, cultivate relationships, and schedule initial meetings and demonstrations for the direct sales force with enterprise companies around the world
- Engage in value-based discussions with prospects
- Collaborate with field sales to develop and execute Account Based Sales Development strategies, while targeting the appropriate audience at the right time, with the right message
- Challenge yourself to meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales metrics, forecasts, meeting, and call objectives
To be successful in the role, you must possess the following skills
- Must have 2-4 years Inside Sales / Business Development / Sales Development experience, preferably at an enterprise software company selling SaaS / Cloud applications
- Consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation, forecasting and sales objectives
- Experience calling into Fortune 2000 accounts at CXO level
- High level of energy, drive, passion, initiative, dedication and integrity
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com
- Technique to maintain high call volumes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathic listener and persuasive speaker
- Possess a competitive and entrepreneurial spirit