Web Engineer IIIJob Description:What You'll Be Doing
What We Are Looking For
- Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements. Manages full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs solution design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated.
- Design, develop and document specifications throughout the project life cycle. Coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Guide developers on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems; review work of development teams.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess a good understanding of enterprise-class IT development methodologies and demonstrate solid skills in around business processes. This individual must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate a team-oriented, goal and results-driven work ethic. The role requires working collaboratively with the business community and other IT team members within a dynamic and high-profile environment.
- A degree from an accredited college/university in Information Systems (Computer Science) or related field or equivalent related experience.
- 5+ years' of full-stack PHP development.
- 2+ years' experience with Angular
- Experience with CSS Pre-compilers (LESS or SASS)
- Knowledge of REST services using JSON and AJAX
- Experience of architecture Web applications, data modeling techniques and analysis.
- Extensive experience of providing solutions in various Web and Mobile application functions and additional knowledge of related functions is required.
- Proficient in Angular framework
- Applied experience with Symphony, Doctrine, PDO
- Demonstrated proficiency around basic to complex queries in MySQL.
- Common design patterns and techniques like dependency injection
- Knowledge in LAMP stack
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
- Ability to analyze & resolve production support issues.
- Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting priorities.
- Must have experience supporting / implementing large web development projects like product development assignments.
- Experience in managing complexities of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- Expertise with responsive design and understanding of mobile first design principals
- Knowledge of any industry standard Custom web Portals.
What's In It For You
- Advance degree or post-graduation degree is preferred.
- Previous experience in the electronics or distribution industries.
- Previous experience working for a large public enterprise corporation.
- Knowledge of unit testing, JS testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma
About ArrowArrow Electronics, Inc.
- Training and professional development
- Performance coaching
- Work with fun team in a supportive environment
- Work at a strong and growing company
- Community involvement opportunities
(NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 220,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2021 sales of USD $34.48 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make, and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen.Location:
IN-KA-Bangalore, India (Midford Crescent) GESCTime Type:
Full timeJob Category: