This position will Handle all aspects of the customer's systems and paperwork processing. Ensure all the data entry, scheduling updates, and shipping documents are processed accurately to support daily warehouse operations.
• Ensure all date entry, scheduling updates and shipping documents are processed accurately to support daily warehouse operations.
• First line of communication between customer and Landair
• Prioritize and process both Inbound and Outbound paperwork and BOLs.
• Aid Inventory Control to complete monthly cycle counts and update system accordingly
Knowledge Skills, and Abilities
• Excellent customer service, problem solving and decision making skills desired
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
• Ability and availability to work extended hours including nights and weekends as needed by the customer
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
Education and Experience
• H.S. Diploma or GED required
• One year of experience in either Office/Warehouse setting
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software required
401(k) match, Serious Health Condition Pay
Full Health Benefits Package
Medical, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Short & Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance
Paid Time Off
Holidays, Birthday, Wellness Day, Vacation & Sick Time
Casual Dress, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discount Program, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Adoption Assistance and Employee Assistance Program
Covenant Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
VEVRAA Federal Contractor