Improve business and family comfort, protection and productivity
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell Building Technologies. You will partner with world class engineers and leaders to develop program cost, schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
- Design of Electronic Security Systems and third-party equipment (as per trade expertise).
- Supervising the shop drawings and application projects specifically for Operational Projects/ Quoted reactive work.
- Supervision of field installation, cabling in Operational Projects/ Quoted reactive work.
- Determine equipment and accessory needs for implementation and inform PM/EM in time.
- Carry out design works, programming of Access Control Panels, Video Surveillance Systems and Intrusion Detection Systems.
- Prepare graphics and necessary programming works as per Tender Requirement.
- Be ready on the job site during temporary or final acceptance of Operational projects/ Quoted Reactive work.
- Availability for and performance of duties outside of normal working hours as per agreed scheduled as directed by PM/EM
- Ensure customer satisfaction through direct liaison with client representatives, customers and operational recipients.
- Ensure delivery of value to Honeywell clients and customers.
- Financial control per previously agreed budgets and plans.
- Support PM/EM to minimize the Project Cost and Time.
- Support PM/EM to prepare Progress and Cost Reports
- Analyze backward completion of the projects with difficulties/mistakes met and make necessary suggestion for organization tuning accordingly.
- Create new Variation opportunities during the Execution of the project.
- Report possible future failures, disturbances and other opportunities for improvement
- Estimate materials costs and quantities provide the information to the PM/EM, and Operational Sales.
- Follow the Honeywell SOPs, HOS, HSE and Quality Systems while executing assigned projects
- Development and maintenance of site-specific documentation and quality assurance information as instructed by PM/EM.
- Carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policy and procedures.
- Report near misses, incidents and other opportunities for improvement.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Large scale installation experience
- Airport Security System experience preferred
- Honeywell and/or 3rd Party Security Systems experience preferred
- Enhance customer relationships
- Understanding of technology
- Strong experience in engineering
- Experience in electronic assembly fabrication
- program management skills
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Demonstrated Earned Value Management skills
- JOB ID: HRD179256
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 1st / 4th Floor floor, Al-Naqib building, Abu Bakr,Al-Sadeeq St. P.O.Box 20825,Kuwait City,AL KUWAYT,13069,Kuwait