Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Lentivirus (LVV) Manufacturing Operator
located in Raritan, NJ
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As the LVV Manufacturing Operator, CAR-T, you will:
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $49,088 to $ 66,413 annually.
- Be part of the manufacturing operations team responsible for production of Lentivirus vector for the autologous CAR-T products in a controlled current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) cleanroom environment.
- Perform process unit operations according to standard operating procedures and batch records, and record production data and information in a clear, concise, format according to Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Perform tasks on time in a manner consistent with the safety policies, quality systems and cGMP requirements.
- Execute production activities common to cell culture in shake flasks and wave bioreactor, cell counting methods (i.e. Vi-Cell), thawing, passaging, aseptic technique/processing, chromatography columns or filtration(TFF, DF), filter integrity test, GE AKTA systems and/or microfiltration/ultrafiltration systems, purification, automated filler (i.e.FP50) and sterile filling using appropriate techniques.
- Perform tasks related to single use bioreactor operations including bioreactor setup, sampling and monitoring, and disassembly.
- Work in a team based, cross-functional environment to complete production tasks required by shift schedule.
- Aid in the development of manufacturing processes including appropriate documentation.
- Drive continuous improvement of manufacturing operations leveraging own observation as well as input of team members.
- Handle virus and human derived materials in containment areas.