Our values define us and our culture inspires us to change lives for the better.
Our employees are the heart and soul of our company and every success we experience begins with them. We hire team members who raise the bar, who are collaborative and inclusive
, who build relationships, and who are looking for a long-term career with Fulton Bank. We strive to promote a culture of work-life balance
, to unplug and recharge to be your best self, at work and at home.Overview
Responsible for the development, configuration, administration, and support for FFC internally developed solution environment. Actively participate and lead the software design and development effort, code reviews, unit testing, deployment strategies, and development of technical documentation. Work closely with the IT Business Services Managers, Enterprise Architecture, Information Security, Data Management, IT Engineering, System Administration and key business partners to understand key business objectives. Focus on delivering internally developed solutions and integrations utilizing SharePoint, Enterprise CRM, C#, and .NET environments.Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development, configuration, administration, and support for FFC internally developed solution environment; including solutions developed in Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, API integration environments, and custom .NET applications.
- Actively participate and lead the software design and development effort, code reviews, unit testing, deployment strategies, and development of technical documentation.
- Work closely with the IT Business Services Managers, Enterprise Architecture, Information Security, Data Management, IT Engineering, System Administration and key business partners to understand key business objectives and deploy adaptable, secure, and scalable solutions that meet business needs.
Bachelor Degree or the equivalent experience. Specialty: Computer Science or other Technology related field. (Required)
- 5 or more years Applications Development. (Required)
- 3 or more years of Automation experience. (Required)
- 5 or more years Database design or development using Microsoft SQL Server including DDL/DML, stored procedures, triggers, DTS or SSIS, and SQL Agent. Designing web architectures, security, technologies and development strategies for scalable applications. Leveraging various technologies including ASP.NET, C#, IIS, SQL Server, Web 2.0, interfaces, and jQuery. Estimating application development tasks given a set of requirements and assumptions. (Preferred)
This role may perform other job duties as assigned by the manager. Each employee of the Organization, regardless of position, is accountable for reading, understanding and acting on the contents of all Company-assigned and/or job related Compliance Programs, regulations and policies and procedures, as well as ensure that all Compliance Training assignments are completed by established due dates. This includes but is not limited to, understanding and identifying compliance risks impacting their department(s), ensuring compliance with applicable laws or regulations, and escalating compliance risks to the appropriate level of management. Sponsorship Statement
As a condition of employment, individuals must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for a work visa by Fulton Bank currently or in the future. EEO Statement
Fulton Bank ("Fulton") is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.