Our values define us and our culture inspires us to change lives for the better.
Our employees are the heart and soul of our company and every success we experience begins with them. We hire team members who raise the bar, who are collaborative and inclusive
, who build relationships, and who are looking for a long-term career with Fulton Bank. We strive to promote a culture of work-life balance
, to unplug and recharge to be your best self, at work and at home.OverviewThis is a Hybrid opportunity based at Fulton Bank's Administrative Services Center (1695 State Street, East Petersburg, PA)
Expertise with test case creation, test execution, and defect reporting. Remains knowledgeable of the phases of the system testing life cycle and applies a disciplined approach to all phases of testing activities. With direction, reviews requirements to assess the ability to test and verify solutions. Assist with developing test cases from business requirements, use cases, business scenarios, and design specifications. Executes test scripts during functional testing under supervision. Assists business users during user acceptance testing. Assists with creating and submitting test plans to the project team for review and approval. Maintains role logs and retests defects throughout the system development lifecycle. Ability to interpret functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of quality assurance testing deliverables. Familiarity with multiple project delivery types including custom, agile delivery, platforms, upgrades, package implementation, configurations, and web.Responsibilities
- Reviews business requirements, use cases, business scenarios, and design specifications to create test cases with the help of the Test Lead. Assist Team Lead with various meetings involving different stakeholders to understand the scope of project. Works with software developers internal and third party and project support teams to understand the solution being developed. Provides objective feedback to software development project teams under the supervision of Team Lead.
- Contributes to test strategy development, develops test scripts and report defects. Works closely with Test Lead to plan testing steps of all Information Technology projects. Assist Test Lead in determining testing requirements and identifies test conditions and creates test designs, develops test cases, test procedure specifications, and test scripts. Identifies the risks associated with testing initiatives, and establishes a response plan with Test Lead. Implement Test Lead defined spectrum of testing documentation types, Test cases, scripts, testing scenarios, user stories, Quality Assurance practices, business rules, code changes, bug reports, user manuals, testing performance results and metrics. Help and attend defect tracking, defect triage, and follow through to resolution.
- Assist Team Lead with test execution activities including smoke tests, integration testing, end to end testing, regression testing, and user acceptance testing. Reports daily test activity progress for roll up into test team progress summary reports. Gathers, creates, and manages test data needed for test execution. Assures test asset and deliverable traceability to requirements and design artifacts. Maintains and archives test assets and deliverables. Other QA activities will require to be fulfilled by the Analyst per the lead recommendation.
- Associate Degree or the equivalent experience. Specialty: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field. (Required)
- 3 or more years Quality Assurance analysis and testing.
- 3 or more years' knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of Quality Assurance testing and the ability to apply knowledge and skills to a range of professional assignments.
- 2 or more year's working knowledge of test automation with C#, java or equivalent development experience.
- Prior experience with Azure DevOps and/or HP ALM - Application Lifecyle Management.
- Experience writing test plans, test summary reports, test cases and defect reports.
- Ability to interpret functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of QA or testing deliverables. Familiarity with multiple project delivery types (e.g. custom, Agile delivery, platforms, upgrades, package implementation, configurations, web, etc.).
- Routinely demonstrates a commitment to deliver systems in a timely matter according to business need. Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Strong documentation and verbal communication skills. Keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgment. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide variety of individuals.
- Ability to represent the company in a positive and professional manner. Ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team.
- Aggressively works to provide solutions to challenges. Positive and constructive attitude. Actively works to improve tech skills using available methods, continual learner. Aptitude for learning new technologies and applications.
- Working knowledge of API and/or web service integration testing using Soapui or similar software.
- Working knowledge of running automated test framework from the ground up.
- 3 or more years knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of quality assurance testing and the ability to apply knowledge and skills to a range of professional assignments.
- Experience with Ranorex or Selenium automation tools.
- Experience leading or managing small or large test projects.
- Ability to interpret functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of QA or testing deliverables.
- Familiarity with multiple project delivery types (e.g. custom, Agile delivery, platforms, upgrades, package implementation, configurations, web, etc.).
- Routinely demonstrates a commitment to deliver systems in a timely matter according to business need.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Strong documentation and verbal communication skills. Keen attention to detail. Demonstrates initiative and good judgment. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide variety of individuals.
This role may perform other job duties as assigned by the manager. Each employee of the Organization, regardless of position, is accountable for reading, understanding and acting on the contents of all Company-assigned and/or job related Compliance Programs, regulations and policies and procedures, as well as ensure that all Compliance Training assignments are completed by established due dates. This includes but is not limited to, understanding and identifying compliance risks impacting their department(s), ensuring compliance with applicable laws or regulations, and escalating compliance risks to the appropriate level of management. Sponsorship Statement
As a condition of employment, individuals must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for a work visa by Fulton Bank currently or in the future. EEO Statement
Fulton Bank ("Fulton") is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.