Our values define us and our culture inspires us to change lives for the better.
Our employees are the heart and soul of our company and every success we experience begins with them. We hire team members who raise the bar, who are collaborative and inclusive
, who build relationships, and who are looking for a long-term career with Fulton Bank. We strive to promote a culture of work-life balance
, to unplug and recharge to be your best self, at work and at home.OverviewThis is a Hybrid flexible position based out of our location in East Petersburg, PA
Responsible for data modeling and source to target mapping for database development projects, design and user support for business intelligence implementation, design and ownership of the corporate data architecture and related standards, design and maintenance of reference and master data management initiatives, support of a comprehensive data quality program, establishment of meta data management policies and procedures, and development and enforcement of data management standards and controls.Responsibilities
- Data Architects work on a broad range of data governance projects. Providing detailed data modeling and design for all data oriented development projects. Design logical and physical data models and maintain documentation. Conduct source to target analysis and mapping and maintain documentation. Create and update data dictionary. Participate in acceptance testing as required.
- Support implementation of reference data and master data programs. Define and maintain Match rules, Data cleansing rules, Hierarchies and affiliations, Golden records. Manage changes to reference and master data by identifying sources and contributors and establishing processes for managed change.
- Support the data quality program. Profile, analyze and assess data quality problems. Determine root cause of data quality issues. Define data quality metrics and business rules.
- Support metadata management policies and procedures. Develop, maintain and enforce standards. Manage metadata repositories. Create and manage widely accessible data dictionaries. Enforce policies and processes needed to improve and maintain the quality and ownership of data including data owners, stewards and administrators.
- Develop and monitor conformance with data standards, policies and procedures. Manage and resolve data related issues and conflicts. Monitor and ensure regulatory compliance. Establish and monitor documentation standards and repositories.
- Assist with defining the corporate data architecture and related standards. Data integration architecture. Data warehouse and business intelligence architecture. Taxonomies and namespaces. Data modeling tools and standards. Metadata standards and requirements.
Bachelor Degree or the equivalent experience. Specialty: Computer Science, Computer Information Science. (Required)
3 or more years Data Engineer, Integration ETL architect or data modeler, big data architect experience. (Required)
This role may perform other job duties as assigned by the manager. Each employee of the Organization, regardless of position, is accountable for reading, understanding and acting on the contents of all Company-assigned and/or job related Compliance Programs, regulations and policies and procedures, as well as ensure that all Compliance Training assignments are completed by established due dates. This includes but is not limited to, understanding and identifying compliance risks impacting their department(s), ensuring compliance with applicable laws or regulations, and escalating compliance risks to the appropriate level of management. Sponsorship Statement
As a condition of employment, individuals must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for a work visa by Fulton Bank currently or in the future. EEO Statement
Fulton Bank ("Fulton") is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.