Provide comprehensive medical services on an as needed basis in a team-based clinical setting focused on member engagement and clinical quality.Responsibilities
As a PRN Physician Assistant with Cerner, you will treat acute and chronic disease management and promote wellness and illness prevention through direct member care for all ages as directed by a provider, take member vitals, input member symptoms into an electronic medical record, collect laboratory specimens and administer immunization/shots, communicate medical knowledge in lay-person terms to enhance patient education and understanding of acute, chronic and progressive disease processes. You will also prepare equipment, members and providers for office-based procedures and testing, schedule follow-up appointments, referrals, and diagnostic testing and obtain member records to ensure the continuity of care. In addition, you will follow established policies and procedures to work in clinic environment involving possible exposure to potentially hazardous materials and situations that require safety precautions and may include use of personnel protective equipment. Lastly, you will perform other responsibilities as assigned. Join Today!Basic Qualifications
- At least 8 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- 1-year direct patient care work experience
- 7 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of this job including:
- Master's degree in physician assistant studies, Medical Science or Health Sciences.
- Licensed Physician Assistant - State Board
- Basic Life Support (BLS) - Multiple Issuers
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification (ACLS) - American Heart Association
QualificationsRange and benefit information provided in this posting are specific to the stated location(s)
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
New York City Pay Range: from $48.70 to $87.69 per hour; from $101,300 to $182,400 per annum; eligible for equity.
Colorado Pay Range: from $43.56 to $83.08 per hour; from $90,600 to $172,800 per annum; eligible for equity.
Oracle maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions, as well as reflect Oracle's differing products, industries and lines of business.
Candidates are typically placed into the range based on the preceding factors as well as internal peer equity.
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
1. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
2. Short term disability and long term disability
3. Life insurance and AD&D
4. Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
5. Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
6. Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
7. 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
8. Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
9. Paid parental leave
10. Employee Stock Purchase Plan
11. Adoption assistance
12. Financial planning and group legal
13. Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insuranceAbout Us
As a world leader in cloud solutions, Oracle uses tomorrow's technology to tackle today's problems. True innovation starts with diverse perspectives and various abilities and backgrounds.
When everyone's voice is heard, we're inspired to go beyond what's been done before. It's why we're committed to expanding our inclusive workforce that promotes diverse insights and perspectives.
We've partnered with industry-leaders in almost every sector-and continue to thrive after 40+ years of change by operating with integrity.
Oracle careers open the door to global opportunities where work-life balance flourishes. We offer a highly competitive suite of employee benefits designed on the principles of parity and consistency. We put our people first with flexible medical, life insurance and retirement options. We also encourage employees to give back to their communities through our volunteer programs.
We're committed to including people with disabilities at all stages of the employment process. If you would like accessibility assistance or accommodation for a disability at any point, let us know at +1.888.404.2494, Option 1. Disclaimer:
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law. * Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer