OverviewStarting pay rate $32.00 per hour - Night Shift -
Shift differential of $.45 per hour Bonuses available!
- $2,500* Sign-On bonus for offers accepted through 1/1/2023!
- Quarterly Attendance Bonus - associates have the potential to earn up to $600 each quarter; just for showing up to work your scheduled hours!
- Production Bonus - associates have the potential to earn monthly bonuses based on the plant hitting production goals; potentially $50-$100 per month and more!
Stryten Energy is searching for a full-time Industrial Maintenance Technician. Must have industrial electrical knowledge and strong mechanical abilities. Must be able to troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical problems in fast paced, automated manufacturing environment. Candidates must be open to shift changes and a technical degree or training is preferred.
12 hr B/D shift: 4:00 PM to 4:30 AM
Employment type: Full-time Regular
Hours per week: 36-48
Overtime available: Yes
Overtime mandatory: Yes
On-the-job training: Yes
Position offers a competitive salary, discounted services, and full benefits including health, pharmacy, dental, vision, company paid short-term disability, company paid life insurance and AD&D, paid vacation, 12 paid holidays, 401(k), other voluntary insurance options available. Apply online or text plantjobs to 97211 to begin your pre-screening process! Responsibilities
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Participate in training and development programs including all areas of environmental, health and safety issues, especially those dealing with proper handling of hazardous materials and hazardous waste.
- Position requires handling scrap materials and disposable protective clothing containing lead which requires proper disposal as a hazardous waste.
- Performs what ever other responsibilities and duties assigned by supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, not required
- Pass electrical/mechanical maintenance test
- An AA degree in mechanical, or industrial maintenance a plus
- PLC experience (Siemens and/or Allen Bradley) a plus
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience
- Strong mechanical, pneumatic, and industrial skills
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently
Stryten Energy encourages candidates with Military training and/ or experience to apply. Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Able to see, hear and speak; able to sit, stand for at least two hours at a time, sit, bend, craw, squat, kneel and climb able to use both arms and hands to use a computer and peripherals and lift 40 pounds from floor level, able to work below ground level in confined spaces and on stationary or mobile elevated platforms, able to wear respirator and other PPE as required, able to climb stairs. Able to work extended shifts and weekends as needed. Work Environment
Able to work inside or outside the plant environment and in all climate conditions. The employee may occasionally be exposed to lead, fume, noise, dirt, hazards, chemicals, heat and cold. Travel as required for training, meeting with regulatory agencies, and to other company sanctioned events. EEO Statement
Stryten Energy is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.About Statement
Stryten Energy helps solve the world's most pressing energy challenges with a broad range of energy storage solutions across the Essential Power, Motive Power, Transportation, Military and Government sectors. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, we partner with some of the world's most recognized companies to meet the growing demand for reliable and sustainable energy storage capacity. Stryten powers everything from submarines to subcompacts, warehouses, distribution centers, cars, trains and trucks. Our stored energy technologies include advanced lead and lithium batteries, intelligent chargers and cloud-based software that keep people on the move and supply chains running. An industry leader backed by more than a century of expertise, Stryten has The Energy to Challenge the status quo and deliver top-performing energy solutions for today and tomorrow. Learn more at stryten.com