Stryten Manufacturing is now looking for a dedicated professional to join our great team. If you are seeking employment that provides a safe and uplifting teamwork environment, along with a great work/life balance, Stryten Manufacturing is the place where you will find these qualities.
Supervise direct and indirect employees to meet established distribution schedules. Maintain safety, quality, productivity, and communication standards, along with controlling costs. Enforce compliance with company policies and procedures.This Position works A shift. Sunday, Monday Tuesday, and every other Wednesday. 6Am to 6 PM.Responsibilities
- Assign and monitor work to achieve production efficiently.
- Direct, train, review, and discipline hourly employees as required, along with recognition.
- Assure production meets quality standards, which includes scrap control and minimizing rework, along with understanding root cause and developing solutions.
- Implement plant policies and procedures in regard to safety and health.
- Assist in establishing and setting up equipment for distribution positions or for improved processes.
- Report and follow through on tooling needs and equipment maintenance problems.
- Enforce personnel policies and procedures.
- Manage overtime hours and monitor shift efficiencies.
- Comply with current Quality Systems requirements.
- Follow Lean Manufacturing procedures.
- Undertake assigned projects as directed by Operation Manager.
- Responsible to ensure completion of DOT training.
- Use of inventory systems (JDE).
- Sitting, Standing, and twisting, capable of lifting up to 50 lbs
- General Office Equipment, PC, and various software to include JDE, including Microsoft Office,.
- Personal Protective Equipment as required.
Education, Experience, Skills Required:
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience in a related field is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a Manufacturing/Distribution setting.
- Solid skills with Excel.
- Ability to work A shift. Sunday, Monday Tuesday, and every other Wednesday. 6Am to 6 PM.
Stryten Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.About Statement
Stryten Manufacturing, www.stryten.com, is a leading provider of stored electrical-energy solutions for the Transportation and Industrial markets. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, the company operates transportation plants in Salina, Kansas, Manchester, Iowa and industrial facilities in Ft. Smith, Arkansas, Kansas City, Kansas and Charlottesville, Virginia. Its manufacturing plants are located Kansas City, Missouri, and Lampeter, Pennsylvania. These locations produce a comprehensive portfolio of battery and energy storage systems and specialty applications for the Transportation, Network Power and Motive Power markets. Also served are industries such as agricultural, automotive, heavy-duty truck, marine, materials handling, military, mining, railroad, security, telecommunications, utility and uninterruptible power supply (UPS), among others.